Welcome to the FIRST LEGO League Australia regional qualifying event
registration for CITY SHAPER 2019-20!
Each regional in Australia has a link below (Google forms). To complete each registration, you will need the following (some fields are mandatory):
- School, Organisation or Business ABN
- Shipping Address & Contact Details
- Billing Address & Contact Details for issue of Invoice
- Coach #1 Details & Contact Information
- Coach #2 Details & Contact Information (if applicable)
- Total Number of Teams to be Registered
- Total Number of City Shaper Challenge Kits
- Name of Each Team (if you do not have this, it can be updated at a later date)
Important: Before proceeding, YOU MUST READ these Terms & Conditions (Click to Download).
At the end of the Google form for registration below, you will be asked to certify that you have read and understood Terms and Conditions (T’s & C’s). You will not be able to proceed with finalising registration unless you complete that question on the form, affirmatively. By submitting the Google registration form, you are certifying that you read, understood & will comply with all T’s & C’s in the PDF. Thanks for your attention & time; best wishes for a successful season!
Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Download & Read T’s & C’s (Terms & Conditions) BEFORE you continue with registration. You will be asked to confirm that you read, understood & agree to the T’s & C’s at the end of the registration form.
- Click on your state or territory link below to get started. You may register up to 4 teams at a time.
List of Regional Venues, Dates, Contact Information: CLICK HERE
NEW! For 2019 City Shaper: There are 4 National Championships in Australia.
- Teams from SA, VIC, & TAS will advance to the National Championship – South in Melbourne on 24 November 2019.
- Teams from WA will advance to the National Championship – West in Perth on 14 December 2019.
- Teams in NT & NSW will advance to the National Championship – East in Sydney on 8 & 9 December 2019.
- Teams from QLD (including Ballina NSW teams) will advance to the National Championship – North in Brisbane on 23 November 2019.
Changes to Registration?
Have you already registered via the form below, but require changes such as:
- Updating Team Names
- Updating Contact Details
- Request to Change Regional
- Request to Add Teams
- Request for Additional Kits
CLICK HERE to Submit Changes
TO REGISTER, CLICK ON YOUR STATE OR TERRITORY BELOW
Macquarie Park Regional
Bossley Park Regional
Austral Regional (Full)
Central Coast Regional
Coffs Harbour Regional
Ballina Regional (NSW)
Garden’s Point Regional
Caboolture Regional (Full)
Secret Harbour Regional
Gooseberry Hill Regional
Wongan Hills Regional
Golden Grove Regional
Mount Gambier Regional
Evanston South Regional
Glen Waverly Regional
Alice Springs Regional